Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What’s a Fusion and why is it banned?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The Argus has decided not to allow its readers to comment on that article.

The Argus has published his full name which is now irrevocably stored in Google's index connected with committing a criminal offence. (Search for it now to see)

His name has never appeared on NSC either in connection with this nor at any time before.

The approach of one of these sites stands a good chance of hindering this young man's future prospects and I'll give you a clue: it's not NSC.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
The Argus has published his full name which is now irrevocably stored in Google's index connected with committing a criminal offence. (Search for it now to see)

His name has never appeared on NSC either in connection with this nor at any time before.

The approach of one of these sites stands a good chance of hindering this young man's future prospects and I'll give you a clue: it's not NSC.

I agree with all of that as well.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Having read his message (reproduced on page 11 ) if this is the average piece of grammatical work produced by a 17 year old in this country, then god help us. Irrespective of content, its appalling from start to finish. If he was hoping to present his case in a clear and lucid way, he failed miserably. Its a disjointed, poorly punctuated, misspelt ramble. I would be truly horrified if a 17 year old of mine produced this. What the hell is going on in the education system? Its basic stuff and he is a way off that mark.
Suggest he spends the next five years concentrating on improving his written communication skills, as he has no chance of impressing any employer based on that. I'm sure some on here will spring to his defence, claiming it was an emotional, off the chest response but even that cuts no slack with me. You are either capable of acceptable written English or you are not.

I've counted 9 errors in there.

I'm sure someone more learned would get more.

Let it go mate.

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
I'd just like to add that I'm nothing to do with the argus, i just asked on here to see if anyone had a link to his statement because i go on twitter a lot and couldn't find it! Now the argus are citing this thread as a source in their 'scoop'. Tossers

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
By all accounts, quite a week for YouTuber's posting confessions.

Here's JaackMaate...

confession.png

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Filming yourself talking during a football match is the real crime here.

Imagine the atmosphere if everyone started doing the same. This self obsessed, love the sound of your own voice online shite needs to be gotten rid of inside stadiums. I reckon some people are going to matches just for the bullshit they're going to upload on youtube. This needs to stop

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here