Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whatever happens tonight - NO BLUBBING

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We lost a dear Albion friend prior to the Play off game in Cardiff. From the moment we won the penalty to the end of the game I just blubbed and blubbled and blubbed waterfalls, let it out I say, don't remember much of the game between those two points and a friends sister who comes along to northern away games (and Cardiff), just refers to me now as the man who wept...
I couldn't be any less in the mood for a game of football.

I know I have to be there, I'm hoping for a minor miracle to lift my spirits.

Had we handed out a twonking or been on the receiving end of one, I definitely wouldn't be going.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
If the finish to the Watford game is repeated tonight, then fluids will be pouring out in all directions, and there will be diddly squat I can do to prevent it.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I might just have a bit of dust in my eyes this evening if things go right

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I've only ever cried at a football ground through relegation. When it's a big match for all the right reasons, more rational and philosophical reactions tend to surface immediately after but the fact that it's against Palarse makes everything so different tonight.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
We lost a dear Albion friend prior to the Play off game in Cardiff. From the moment we won the penalty to the end of the game I just blubbed and blubbled and blubbed waterfalls, let it out I say, don't remember much of the game between those two points and a friends sister who comes along to northern away games (and Cardiff), just refers to me now as the man who wept...

My Dad died 15 years ago today. He was the one who took me to the Goldstone as a youngster, so if we win I shall be blubbing.

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
I'm going to give it the stiff upper lip this evening......however right now, I've got the loose lower bowel :)

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
If we lose, I will cheer the team off the pitch because whatever happens it's been a great season. Much to Many's disgust I will also applaud the Palarse team provided they beat us fair and square.

Feb 3, 2013
I've been on the Albion roller coaster for 31 years. Many ups and downs so tonight whatever happens then I'll just be the same. If we lose then so be it and I'll look forward to next season a win then good.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here