Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whatever happened to ...?

Camp Freddy

Sep 23, 2004
Wiltshire
Having read the Bill Archer thread last week, I was wondering whether anyone knows whatever happened to 'The Coldean One'? How much bird did he do ? Whats he doing now ? Does he still watch the Albion ?

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
What did he do?

Camp Freddy

Sep 23, 2004
Wiltshire
Towards the end of the Archer/Belotti regime he got caught making a death threat on the latters phone and got sent down. This was just before the Doncaster/Hereford games. Theres a picture of him awaiting sentance at Hove Crown Court in 'More than 90 Minutes'.

Last edited:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
He was on the front cover of the Argus after the Swindon game.

Think he spends a lot of time on his computer now.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
What about that Worthing bloke who used to stand at junctions with his push bike wearing a straw hat, white gloves and matching white trousers.

He would stand there for hours just waving at people, many times my parents would drive past and say "ooooh look theres that man!? ? ?

Weird!

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
The Northstander said:
What about that Worthing bloke who used to stand at junctions with his push bike wearing a straw hat, white gloves and matching white trousers.

He would stand there for hours just waving at people, many times my parents would drive past and say "ooooh look theres that man!? ? ?

Weird!

I remember the one that stood on the roundabout at the bottom of Findon but he had a motorbike. Is he the same one?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Set of Tracksuits said:
I heard that after struggling to come to terms with his sexuality, he became a woman. He now goes under the name Simone, I believe.

:lolol: :cool:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
The guy in Worthing died some years ago.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Rangdo said:
I remember the one that stood on the roundabout at the bottom of Findon but he had a motorbike. Is he the same one?

Yeah that's him, he did it for years!! People used to get dead excited when he was mincin about by roundabouts or junctions!

:lolol:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
we had a thread on the Roundabout bloke some time ago.....now I wonder if that Search facility is working :glare:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
The Northstander said:
Yeah that's him, he did it for years!! People used to get dead excited when he was mincin about by roundabouts or junctions!

:lolol:

We used to get quite disappointed if we went that way and he wasn't there :lolol:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I always seem to remember him at The Findon roundabout and the big Broadwater one just up from the firestation green!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here