Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Real ale

Votes: 15 53.6%

• Total voters

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
After the disgraceful controversy that was the Mantis Shrimp's Qatar-esque buying of the World's Hardest Creature 2014 competition, a mod punished my whistleblowing by giving me this avatar.

I will change it back when I can be bothered, as I also prefer to look at the Thin White Duke.

Well yes, a change is as good as a rest l guess, but l've always thought of you as a Bowiesque lookalike for some reason. Although l'm sure you look nothing like him. Either way please change back pronto.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Well yes, a change is as good as a rest l guess, but l've always thought of you as a Bowiesque lookalike for some reason. Although l'm sure you look nothing like him. Either way please change back pronto.

Your wish...

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Your wish...

I went to the Bowie exhibition last Saturday. Went with die Frau who is a huge fan. I know the obvious stuff but only have 3 of his albums. Have to say it was totally fascinating and engrossing for someone who is not in the know as much as say yourself. I ended up being dragged out by the missus who had finished and was fed up waiting for me......I was only half way through. The exhibition has an added/enhanced Berlin section which I have yet to see. I'll be re-visiting in a few weeks to finish it off.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I went to the Bowie exhibition last Saturday. Went with die Frau who is a huge fan. I know the obvious stuff but only have 3 of his albums. Have to say it was totally fascinating and engrossing for someone who is not in the know as much as say yourself. I ended up being dragged out by the missus who had finished and was fed up waiting for me......I was only half way through. The exhibition has an added/enhanced Berlin section which I have yet to see. I'll be re-visiting in a few weeks to finish it off.

One in Berlin? I.e. not the same as the V&A David Bowie Is... one?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
One in Berlin? I.e. not the same as the V&A David Bowie Is... one?

Yes, it is the same one which was at the V&A but with an enhanced, or added, Berlin section. It's showing over here until August.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Yes, it is the same one which was at the V&A but with an enhanced, or added, Berlin section. It's showing over here until August.

Oh NICE. It's great isn't it? Fascinating. The MISSUS is very interested in Bowie for fashion reasons, so that's useful for me. The Berlin trilogy is my favourite Bowie era, as you've probably guessed, with Low being the zenith.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Kelburn Brewery on the outskirts of Glasgow has a new 'Red Beer called Regnitz named after a German river. It is quite fabulous , as is their relatively new ale called Jaguar. 'Sup a few pints if yee get a chance lad!'

TNBA

TTF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here