Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

what would your worst outcome be after the meeting between club and poyet today?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Indecision and continued faffing about. Gus has to go. For his sake, and the cub's.

Maverick

Jun 1, 2011
Gus gets fired and then takes the club to court for 'unfair dismissal', he wins and is awarded £50 billion in damages. We fold as a club and have to restart with a different name, I don't know something like Brighton Dons and have to rent Withdean stadium. little bit unrealistic maybe?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Gus getting £2 mill to leave (club unable to pin anything on him but obviously relationship so bad feel he has to go) which limits transfer spend next (this) season and Darren Ferguson coming in as manager tomorrow. Shudder

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Both sides have discussed the issue and a statement will be released in the next few weeks!

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
A gagging order would be frustrating, but unquestionably the worst outcome would be failure to get a final decision and immediate action. We need a new manager asap.

I want Poyet gone, but I'd almost rather a decision was taken to have him back than to continue seeing season 2013-14 left in limbo and sabotaged by inertia. Almost, not quite.

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford

micky.jpg

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I don't think we'll hear anything today.

The worst thing will be Poyet staying and the instability that will cause in the future as it will only be a matter of time until he's linked with yet another Club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here