Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What would you say if this female made a pass at you ?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I was once told you can't make a silk purse out of a cow's (unt but it appears you can.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Photo evidence PLEASE...:p

blackswanartworkpic1.jpg

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Don't know who she is but the picture with the make-up etc on doesn't improve matters much for me. Not that she's ugly, just not my type I think.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
A thread full of Internet nerds saying whether they would want to shag a famous film star without make up on. Priceless...

Why not post a picture of yourselves on HER twitter page and ask whether she would? I suspect the response would be more humorous than some of the ones on here!

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
A thread full of Internet nerds saying whether they would want to shag a famous film star without make up on. Priceless...

Why not post a picture of yourselves on HER twitter page and ask whether she would? I suspect the response would be more humorous than some of the ones on here!

:lolol: True dat.

I'd lick her rusty bullet even if she had no make-up on and had just run a marathon in 30 degree heat. Hopefully I'd get a few holidays to LA out of it as well.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'd ask her if she'd forgotten her glasses or was pissed

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

You might be an internet nerd. I have and always will be an athlete :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here