Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What would you like to do or even be...

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I'd like a job back home that pays the bills with a bit left over, and weekends off. It would be a bonus if I actually enjoyed it.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I'd like a job back home that pays the bills with a bit left over, and weekends off. It would be a bonus if I actually enjoyed it.

Smudge,that is far to near the mark for most of us and far to sensible.....anything else?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
South America especially, once I've completed college I'm looking at getting a placement in Peru: http://www.projects-abroad.co.uk/volunteer-projects/archaeology/
interesting and a handy site
No, that's it! (Lottery win would of course be nice).
i'm still dreaming of course
I want to be able to cover myself in Vaseline and slide around all day pretending to be a slug

some on here don't even have to use vaseline :lolol:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Coach kids sport (most likely football), unfortunately it don't pay the mortgage.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I regret not training to be a journalist, probably a feature writer. Bit late to pursue things now, the market is too crowded anyway.

And, after all, call centres are fun. :down:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I'd buy a massive plot of land and build an animal sanctuary.

This is no invitation for a date,or even that matter a flirtatious approach,not sure what Mrs GWF of 16 years would think,but,as OP.....i'd be perfect as assistant,to care for animals and tend the land i said as OP......so what do you say,i am tall dark handsome,a gent,funny,loaded,and really appreciate just what every Woman is all about,and have...well anyway.... :lolol: sorry got carried away there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here