Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What would you have printed on your shirt ?

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
'IF FOUND WANDERING DRUNK PLEASE RETURN THIS PERSON TO WSU'

I just tried this on the on-line shop and I'm being charged £1 for every gap between words - that's it, Barber out!

redgreen

Feb 20, 2013
Terni
Hi

I would like to buy a replica shirt. I know only the seagulls shop on line. Is there other possibility you know????

thanks

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Phat Baz 25 !!
Oh wait I already have a ha ha ha !!!

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Me and my mate thing stand up on one with the number 4 and the albion on the other any number. Got to stand the rightway around though and be careful the stewards dont confiscate them

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Slipper

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Hi

I would like to buy a replica shirt. I know only the seagulls shop on line. Is there other possibility you know????

thanks

Go to the stadium, or the club shop on Queens Road in Brighton.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
Me and my mate thing stand up on one with the number 4 and the albion on the other any number. Got to stand the rightway around though and be careful the stewards dont confiscate them

huh?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
In this magical fictitious world you've created where people can have words somehow attached to shirts, I would probably leave it blank.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I shudder everytime I see anything printed on the back of a shirt as a girl had my nickname printed on the back of her football top not that long ago as she thought it was brilliant - it isn't. And it was spelt wrong! She was only about 16 and had loads of zits. I was going out with her mother at the time. :facepalm:

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
I shudder everytime I see anything printed on the back of a shirt as a girl had my nickname printed on the back of her football top not that long ago as she thought it was brilliant - it isn't. And it was spelt wrong! She was only about 16 and had loads of zits. I was going out with her mother at the time. :facepalm:

It wasn't MOFO69 was it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here