Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What would you have done?

R2D2

Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Answer e definately!:lolol:

Most of the ones I see in town at lunchtime are always caked out of their heads! :angry: All their silly fu****g sayings - small shoes big issues - dont be shy give it a try etc
If I had my way I would round them all up, chuck them in a van and drop them off in Leytonstone! Fu****g pikeys!!!!

:wave:

There's a very strong case for handing out money to beggars.

Would you rather have people begging on the street to feed a drug habit or people breaking into your home to steal your video?

It's you self-righteous scumbags who won't hand over your cash who are responsible for the level of domestic burglary in this country.

:eek:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Lord Bracknell said:

Would you rather have people begging on the street to feed a drug habit or people breaking into your home to steal your video?

It's you self-righteous scumbags who won't hand over your cash who are responsible for the level of domestic burglary in this country.

Are you taking the rise?

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lord Bracknell said:

No, that's how you start these people getting addicted. If people keep giving them money to buy drugs, their addiction will keep growing and growing and the money they receive would no longer be sufficient to feed their habit as they keep seeking stronger stuff. So then they'd start robbing houses and mugging people to feed their addiction further.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here