Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What would you change...

penny's harmonica

Jan 30, 2012
Availability of wine gums in the concourse. I really don't like Opral fruits or whatever their called what was wrong with the wine gums?

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
get rid of Jones , play Ince as a holding midfield player , play Kaz from the start , drop forster caskey and crofts

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I would ask TB the question are you happy with the squad now having told us to wait to the end of the window to see who signs.

I would show a bit of patience and see if the new signings turn out to be decent or not. Signing them at the end of August and writing them all off in the third week of September seems a little premature.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
What does 'get rid of Jones' accomplish, exactly? I'm curious.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am not writing off our signings as I think the problem is a case of SH and NJ are trying to change too much too soon and as a consequence the results are going against us.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Play LuaLua down the wing instead of making him go central. Use O'Grady as the big lump of a striker who can bother the defenders and open up options for our players elsewhere. Stick JFC on the bench and use Ince as a midfield enforcer.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
i would go 4-4-2 it worked for leicester and burnley

Didn't work so well for Yeovil, Doncaster or Barnsley though...

This is after all football, where failing in the same way that other teams fail, or failing in a way that is time-honored and traditional, are both generally accorded wiser moves than doing anything new, or different.

I'm surprised no one's suggested the W-M formation

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
This is after all football, where failing in the same way that other teams fail, or failing in a way that is time-honored and traditional, are both generally accorded wiser moves than doing anything new, or different.

I'm surprised no one's suggested the W-M formation

Just play the players in their correct position , I think our strikers will get it , not sure about sami ,pumping balls way over our strikers heads aint working and play paddy for ****s sake !!:thumbsup:

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Just have a settled pre-season for a change and get all the players in early rather than wait for the last minute bargain basement brigade whilst selling all our gems off

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Lennie Lawrence as Sami's number two, Freedman and him must be close to the sack.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
That appears to radical but I would say make him coach again and bring in a new experienced No2.

Cant believe its taken 52 posts before anyone pointed out the obvious. Hyypia was shit at Leverkusen once lewandowski went, he's clearly someone that needs the crutch of a good no2. Constant rotation isnt helping as none of the players appear to have any sort of understanding with each other, couple this with the unfathomable tactics, add in asking players to play out position plus the lack of striking options (3 support strikers,no focal point) and you have the recipe for disaster.
Allow this to continue and , to quote Ian Hart from the phone-in a few years back, we could be "sleepwalking towards relegation"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here