Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What would people think of Giggs as next manager?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Then he is a slow learner - how long does he have to be at Old Trafford to find out why the players are flat??!! Most of his life is clearly not long enough.

I was agreeing with you, it's a ridiculous thing to say, lol.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Could he do for Tony Bloom what Mullery did for Mike Bamber? If the answer is yes go for him.
I'm sure you're a decent chap and we are all entitled to our opinions. But I've noticed I never agree with anything you say and this is no exception.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Cracking idea. Appoint someone who has managed four games, with his mates, with no experience of either playing or managing in the Championship. Also shagged his brothers wife so a **** to boot.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Giggs would be the dream appointment, would he come here though?

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free

You have some funny dreams then, because he'd be a nightmare.

Ryan Giggs is not the sharpest tool in the box. Great player does not equal great manager no matter who they played under.

Shearer was a great player, but no cop for Newcastle as a manager. Giggs would be worse.

I trust Garcia is going nowhere.

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;6342711 said:
No inside info, but assume he'll be available in the summer and may want to gain experience at a top Championship club rather than battle against relegation in the Prem (can't see him getting any of the top jobs as a rookie).

Do you think he has the makings of a good manager? Obviously he has the connections and would be well respected, but would he be savvy enough tactically?

What does NSC think? Would he even come here? Would you want him? More importantly, would Tony want him?

no thank you

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;6342711 said:
No inside info, but assume he'll be available in the summer and may want to gain experience at a top Championship club rather than battle against relegation in the Prem (can't see him getting any of the top jobs as a rookie).

Do you think he has the makings of a good manager? Obviously he has the connections and would be well respected, but would he be savvy enough tactically?

What does NSC think? Would he even come here? Would you want him? More importantly, would Tony want him?

Ye Gods! What makes you and countless other saps think that just because someone was a good player at Manure they automaticly make a good manager? I would like to see the list of failures this type of thinking brings.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
No thanks, he would be clueless without many millions being spent on new players. The pace and huge number of matches in The Championship plus the 8 clubs with parachute payments would prove far too much for a rookie., and he's Welsh.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Ye Gods! What makes you and countless other saps think that just because someone was a good player at Manure they automaticly make a good manager? I would like to see the list of failures this type of thinking brings.

Skolskjar springs instantly to mind. Clueless when it came to managing Cardiff.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

Unless it has escaped your notice if Giggs came here Manure would have a new manager and possible assistants etc. fergie has gone so what kind of contacts would giggs have at old trafford? The Kit man? The physio? maybe they will poach gus Poyet of the makems so wouldn't that be good?

What type of thinking is based on appointing someone so we may be able to get a few loan players IF the new regime there is friendly enough. **** Manure they are on the slide as well.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I think Giggs would get a nose bleed if he moved outside the North West.........he is leak and black pudding all the way through.....

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος

Where did I say I thought he'd make a good manager? I just posed a question. No need to get your panties twisted.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here