Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What would happen if we finished dead level with Cardiff?

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Send your best fighter into Boxing Ring for 10 rounds and its ''pay per view'' on Sky - Shane Duffy v Sol Bamba

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Could the playoff match then be placed at Selhurst?

Closer to Brighton but would Palarse fans show up to sing for Cardiff and help BHA go down?

Assuming the stadium has to be a PL one, the logical neutral ground would be Southampton I'd have thought.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Assuming the stadium has to be a PL one, the logical neutral ground would be Southampton I'd have thought.

St Mary's Stadium 32,505 capacity, big enough but would the issue with Southampton fans fancying Cardiff be a problem?

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
Trial by combat

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
The logical place for a play off would be Swindon if big enough.

I wouldn’t have thought there would be suitable for a PL play off so would suggest Reading’s Madjeski Stadium would be the better option in terms of ease to get to for both supporters and with PL standard facilities & capacity.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I wouldn’t have thought there would be suitable for a PL play off so would suggest Reading’s Madjeski Stadium would be the better option in terms of ease to get to for both supporters and with PL standard facilities & capacity.

Was thinking the same in terms of being equi-distant (ish)

LVGull

May 13, 2016
Eddie Hearn will put it on PPV. At the last minute Cardiff will pull out and we will face Wrexham.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012

Far easier from Brighton than Cardiff. I'd say a London ground. Easy for everyone to ge to London.

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
Talk about sad. That's almost as sad as the guy who has probably close to 50% of the posts on the "Count to 500,000" thread.

:lol::lol:

How do you know that, or is it just a case of manually counting them?

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
It can't really happen, because the number of goals Cardiff need to score to match our goal difference, we'd still have to match as well as conceding many more in 2 games, losing games like 10-5.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here