Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What would be your perfect Xmas present ?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I would like someone to do my laundry, cooking, errands, cleaning for one week-end. Mums and Dads always moan but at least you have someone to help out and the kids too if they are old enough. I'd forgotten how tiresome it gets having to do every single thing on your own.

Other than that I need a resin training stock sword for my Warrior Phase 1 traininig please. And a decent book. And a good hoody.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
A time machine to be able to go back and stop myself making some of the mistakes I made in my 20s.

Or better still, re-make some of the mistakes I made in my 20s.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I would like someone to do my laundry, cooking, errands, cleaning for one week-end.

Easy. Move to a poor country and you'll be able to employ errand boys / girls to do all sorts of things for you.

Porkydale

Jun 6, 2011
A time machine to be able to go back and stop myself making some of the mistakes I made in my 20s. Failing that, if my missis could make beer come out of her tits, that'd be nice.

Love going on other clubs websites to see the funny comments ,this has to be the funniest i have seen for a while ,top stuff

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
A GOSBTS tie designed by Wayne Hemingway.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
What is it with you women? That's the only thing my Mrs wants.

It's the unobtainable I think. I want to be top of the Premier as well though, not me personally but the team.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
If money was no object obviously Beckhams old house in Hertfordshire. I could sell it and be set up for the remainder of my life. Failing that a holiday home in a hot country like Cyprus.

Where you channeling the thoughts of a 9-year-old when you came up with that? :lolol:

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
A couple of years paid holiday so i can travel all the exotic destinations i dream about with the Doris. Love to see the Amazon, Madagascar, tropical Africa, East Indies, Australia, Thailand and Japan.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I'd like a nice hamper full of onion chutneys and marmalades and man treats. Or money.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
To start again aged sixteen, and actually use what I had already learnt, and then continue to learn and achieve more than I have. Love to know what could have been if I hadn't wasted my teens and early 20's, oh well......

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
A couple of years paid holiday so i can travel all the exotic destinations i dream about with the Doris. Love to see the Amazon, Madagascar, tropical Africa, East Indies, Australia, Thailand and Japan.

My wife has been to the East Indies

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
To have my son fly back from Oz for a couple of weeks so all three of us can get some games in and some beers in as well over the festive period
Still got his season ticket in the North Stand

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here