Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What would be your guilty pleasure tune?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Something like this:

Or, if we're talking bona fide 1980s cheesy classics, this never fails to make me smile for all sorts of reasons:

Quality choice , loved modern romance , oh the shame :facepalm:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
This is a guilty pleasure for me, I even do bits of the dance routine if I hear it and I am on my feet, in B&Q once to the embarrassment of my missus.

This sort of thing makes me feel schizo, it just does not fit with anything else I like or with my (concious) personality at all. In fact I might start a thread about that.

Great shout. Brilliant piece of music. Have to say that the sugababes knocked out some CRACKERS too.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
People constantly fail to "get" these type of threads on NSC.
The OP failing to get his own thread must be some kind of record.

Exactly, how a band like Nirvana could be considered a guilty pleasure I have no idea.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Some absolute classics already posted.

Here's my entry by a woman who would later become vilified for her ability to make noises that shattered windows and were so high that only dogs could here them. But that was to come later, at the time, to my 12 year old eyes she was a woman of rare beauty and talent. She was, if you want to make a cheap pun, something of a hero(ine). She was, and hopefully still is, Mariah Carey.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here