Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What will happen first - fixtures or manager?

What will we know first?

• The fixtures

Votes: 52 63.4%
  • The manager

Votes: 30 36.6%

• Total voters

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Was hoping it would be Fixtures, but even if Gus is gone by then I doubt a new manager will have been appointed.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I think the management saga will drag on through much of the summer, when are the players due back?? Is it 17th June??

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I like this game, waht will happen first?

A. The yearly confectionary price increase to make the most expensive Championship team to support more expensive?

or

B. The manage situation is resolved?

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
This does feel dreadful doesn't it ? At first I had a small amount of sympathy with those saying we needed to wait for due process, act professionally, let the lawyers have their say blah blah.

Now I think we simply look inept, in a business where the head coach is the critical appointment. Yes a chairman with enormous largesse is an undoubted advantage, and thank God we have one who is a proper fan - and not a here today gone tomorrow oligarch / desert dweller.

I have to vote for the manager first because I cannot possibly imagine that whoever created this shambles will allow it to continue another 2 weeks - for a total of 5 weeks in all by then. More than the fixtures being released this will be beyond the date when the players return to training. Who the hell will welcome them ?

I am angry to see such shambolic management when it seemed the exclusive preserve of others.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here