Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What will be the worst thing about tonight?

What will be the worst thing about tonight?

• The catering

Votes: 9 8.7%
  • The transport

Votes: 13 12.6%
  • The discrepancy between the stated attendance and the actual bums on seats

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Ashley ****ing Barnes

Votes: 5 4.9%
  • The early leavers

Votes: 11 10.7%
  • The pitiful away crowd

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • The "hear a pin drop" atmosphere

Votes: 18 17.5%
  • Beach Hut

Votes: 15 14.6%
  • Other (please state)

Votes: 27 26.2%

• Total voters

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I voted other. The fact it will be another shit dull draw against a struggling team. As ALWAYS midweek.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
No option to vote for Commander?

You'll get that option shortly in the CJTC of the year award, look out for the threads and please do remember to cast your vote.

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Dominating possesson, but being unable to score, and then conceding a break away goal just before half. Then struggling to raise our game second half, then finally scoring with a couple of minutes left (Lua Lua)

THIS. But it'll be (Ulloa)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Oh dear I have a stalker now, I feel the love though

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
The amount of time spent waiting in the queue (to find there are no pies) you would think people's food choices were made to order. There and then.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
The damaged pixels on the screen on the North Stand.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Dominating possesson, but being unable to score, and then conceding a break away goal just before half. Then struggling to raise our game second half, then finally scoring with a couple of minutes left (Lua Lua)

I was too optimistic.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Having to listen to the people around me complain about Ashley Barnes.

How did that go for you?.... was the miss and lack of hold up play to your or their liking?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
The "supporters" who seem to surround me and who seemed they were itching to jump on the players for the most minor thing. The same people who seem to think we should never, ever misplace a pass. That no opposing player should ever be allowed to take more than two steps with a football before we have dispossessed them of it and scored. That every corner, throw in or free kick should result in a goal. That anything less than perfection, from the first minute - before the game has settled and it's clear whether said incident is a blip in an otherwise fine game, or a sign of an under-performing team about to be on the wrong end of an upset - is deserving of foul-mouthed abuse of the players they claim to support.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Did the doctors and nurses have a good laugh when you turned up at A&E with a couple of drumsticks lodged up your back passage ?
I felt like a turkey at Christmas having its Giblets removed, but I was lucky though they did manage to retrieve the DRUMSTICKS image.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here