Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What were the man of the match sponsors drinking?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I agree Dunk by a mile nobody else near him. Thought Teixeira was good up to 60 mins but tired, his little flicks didnt come off today.

Last edited:

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
1st goal- Lost the ball very cheaply, whole defence backed off him and Stockdale should have done better
2nd goal- Lost the ball on our left flank and Greer got done in the box.

Neither can really be blamed on Dunk.

OK, still I'd give it to Tex though. He was the best player on the pitch by a country mile for the first half, then Holla.

Opinions eh?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If they had named Dunk MoM, would he have scored the equaliser? ???

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Having made a guest appearance in the 1901 lounge as some friends have a ticket in there they were drinking a variety of wine champagne and beer all out of real cups. What i did not realise is the sponsors get to meet the MOTM at the end so this may dictate who they choose.

KingKev

Jun 16, 2011
Hove (actually)
Tex and Holla MOTMs for me. I've yet to see the two goals again but they went straight through the middle - terrible defending. Pleased for Dunk but not MOTM.

1st a cock-up; but not by Dunk as far as I could see. 2nd down the left with JFC and Bennett culpable right from a cr@p short corner routine (why short when we'd just scored from one into the box?) right through to giving the ball away from our throw-in. Nothing Dunk could do about that...

Midfield Minton

Dec 18, 2013
Looking at ssn replays I don't think dunk was at fault either time,Greer was there on both goals,but not at fault as such

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
1st a cock-up; but not by Dunk as far as I could see. 2nd down the left with JFC and Bennett culpable right from a cr@p short corner routine (why short when we'd just scored from one into the box?) right through to giving the ball away from our throw-in. Nothing Dunk could do about that...

I fully lay the blame at Greer for our second. He had a good match overall but every now and again he does need to hoof it rather than doing the clever pass. Dunk was in a little difficulty, so Greer lobbed it over the striker to Bennett who didn't keep it in (my memory is terrible).
Not seen the League show yet.

D

Deleted User X18H

image.jpgimage.jpg well deserved.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here