Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] What was your frivolous highlight of the season?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Thanks but I suspect he will be viewed similarly by rival teams fans pretty soon. The cockiness, play acting and general shithousery is already there and as he gets more game time and more headlines is bound to turn him into a panto villan. To be clear - I love him for it :)
….only if he attacks a team-mate with a golf club

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Dancing round my living room as each of Brentford’s three goals went in against Spurs last week.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Swanny continuing (in vain, but with an ever-growing thicker skin) to defend GPott even when the vast majority of NSC thought he was a complete and utter Berk for hot-footing it up to Kings Road/Cobham.

And all that after the pizza box-botherer had said Potter wouldn't go to Chelsea :lol: What a plum!

The Pilsbury Echo

Dec 30, 2015
The sheer look of embarrassment on the poor woman's face, who had the misfortune to sit across the aisle from me on a flight back from Dubai in October. Emirates where showing the home game live v Chelsea, my cheering was just as loud as my coughing, wheezing and sneezing and dripping nose! Her young daughter said in a loud voice to her parents " whys that man so happy he's got the virus?" Said woman was right, I tested positive that night. What could of been a crap flight home was bloody memorable!!!

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Mitoma being so bad at jumping on his team mates when celebrating goals is definitely a frivolous highlight
Ah, that reminds me of a genuine one that I know you'll enjoy @Stat Brother – watching Joel V celebrate Albion goals with all the FRIVOLITY of a 10-year-old who loves nothing more than mucking around on a football pitch with their mates.

While on the subject of our Dutch master of the dark arts, a notable mention must be made of his 'battle' with Mr Tumble at the Amex :thumbsup:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Ah, that reminds me of a genuine one that I know you'll enjoy @Stat Brother – watching Joel V celebrate Albion goals with all the FRIVOLITY of a 10-year-old who loves nothing more than mucking around on a football pitch with their mates.

While on the subject of our Dutch master of the dark arts, a notable mention must be made of his 'battle' with Mr Tumble at the Amex :thumbsup:
Noticing JV celebration stylee was a lovely little Easter egg.

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
Walking back to the station after away games at Man Utd, Arsenal, West Ham and especially Chelsea with a huge grin on my face whilst surrounded by nonchalant home fans. Not so much Charlton though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here