Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] What was your first pet's name?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
My parents wouldn’t allow pets because of heartaches before my time. They did change their mind later though, when a gorgeous cat adopted us.

In the meantime it was goldfish I’d won at a fair, I named it very originally ….. Goldie. When it went to heaven I buried it in a clean Old Holborn tin in our back garden.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Sammy the rabbit then Alby the hamster.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Vibing Red Alert GIF by Vibeheads

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Hamster called Mungo, then when he accidentally got trod on, we got Midge.
Never got the time to get Mary.

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
With your avatar, and that request, I'd ban you.

but I'm too forthright to be a Moderator.
What? It's not like I could ever guess anyone's town of birth so everyone is perfectly safe.

P.S. the username came first and I challenge you to find a bigger and more confused glory hunter than big Boehly!

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Way back.
1960's parents had a black cat called Blackie. Not sure you could do that now.
My first pet, around 1970, was a guinea pig. At 15 I must have been influenced by the F1 cars and the cigarette advertising as the animal was black & gold so was called JPS after the cigarettes. I have never smoked so didn't work on me.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
My parents wouldn’t allow pets because of heartaches before my time. They did change their mind later though, when a gorgeous cat adopted us.

In the meantime it was goldfish I’d won at a fair, I named it very originally ….. Goldie. When it went to heaven I buried it in a clean Old Holborn tin in our back garden.
Not allowed pets although kids rolling their own Holborn’s was acceptable parenting 🤔😏

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Way back.
1960's parents had a black cat called Blackie. Not sure you could do that now.
My first pet, around 1970, was a guinea pig. At 15 I must have been influenced by the F1 cars and the cigarette advertising as the animal was black & gold so was called JPS after the cigarettes. I have never smoked so didn't work on me.
Way back, 60s, we got a black cat and called her 'Sooty'. Yes, that's racist.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here