Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What was Solly doing?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Solly provided, IMHO, the sole bit of real magic of the game when he swivelled past two Palace defenders like they weren't there in the second half - before being subbed about 30 seconds later :wozza:

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Solly provided, IMHO, the sole bit of real magic of the game when he swivelled past two Palace defenders like they weren't there in the second half - before being subbed about 30 seconds later :wozza:

Not sure Solly can have too many complaints mate

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

You forgot to mention that he spurned the chance he created by snatching at the shot and firing it high over the bar.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We lost the game once he was subbed.

Could be argued we lost it when he missed a sitter. He wasn’t alone but spurning chances often means you end up regretting it.

Our most frustrating player by a margin for me

amexer

Aug 8, 2011

i agree but what he then did was typical of him. Passed to defender

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Hardly alone in snatching at shots tho eh?

His entire back catalogue would suggest he is miles ahead of the rest when it comes to doing this consistently.

As said recently I genuinely thought what with his degree in 'People's heads and all that shite' Potter would be the perfect man to make Solly the perfect footballer.

It's beginning to look like Solly might not actually have a mental block in front of goal, which is such a shame.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
You forgot to mention that he spurned the chance he created by snatching at the shot and firing it high over the bar.

with 3 players in the middle.....poor , poor decision .......i think he had a good game for him but was so wasteful and appears to have the footballing brain of an aoxolotyl...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here