Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What was it with the "men in black" stewards in the west stand?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I think they are highly trained stewarding special forces, one of their tasks is as a quick reaction snatch squad. One of them, Tariq, has previous experience in high risk wheel clamping and once served in the city of Westminsters elite towaway squad, he was involved in the heroic double yellow line incursion near Tower Bridge in 2009 and single handedly wound up several dozen car owners with his unique interpretation of primary communication skills.

:) brought a smile

Camicus

Ask them for their licence if they are security they have to have one on display by law. Door supervisor (orange) in this case. as they are potentially coming in to physical contact with the public and have to have had physical intervention training. If they don't have one or refuse to show you give the SIA a call and that will be the end of that. Or inbox me and I will sort it.

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
What school did you go to?!?!

Varndean. And ive done alot better than most i know that went there. I know my grammars not very good. But got a job and moved out of my mums and had a family.
Everyone else i know who went there are jobles and live in yates.
do not send ur kids there.

Camicus

Varndean. And ive done alot better than most i know that went there. I know my grammars not very good. But got a job and moved out of my mums and had a family.
Everyone else i know who went there are jobles and live in yates.
do not send ur kids there.

My uncle was the caretaker at Varndean!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here