• Ipswich - home

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

East Terrace

Jul 14, 2003
Hove
Bury for me - fantastic build up with Brooker then a sublime chip taken on the run. Best goal I've ever seen at any level.

Last edited:

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
That goal against Ipswich was quality. The way he checked out, paused, then belted it over and around the keeper. Breathtaking stuff.

The Halifax goal would come in second. Magnificent volley!!

:)

Seagulls over Lewes

Jul 5, 2003
Rodmell
Wasn't at Bury so hard to judge (have seen on telly and yes it was class), but for me it has to be the goal against Halifax. Ball over shoulder and onto boot BANG and straight past goalkeeper before he could move.

Sheer class, will be sadly missed.

Mullers

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
Good old Sussex by the sea!
East Terrace said:
Bury for me - fantastic build up with Brooker then a sublime chip taken on the run. Best goal I've ever seen at any level.

Thanks for that, you have reminded me we wont have Paul Brooker next year either!:( :mad:

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
East Terrace said:

Couldn't agree more. It was one of those moments where you didn't care how far you'd traveled (not that far in my case) how long it's been since you'd last seen the Albion, how ill you'd felt the week building up to the game (very, in my case) or how much you paid to get in... that goal, that second where we all held out breath as we watched it loop up, and up and up - seeing the Bobster slow down to a jog as he too watched the ball loop over the keeper as he ran to a stop on the left wing... then we, as one, went crazy as the net bulged.

Best goal I've ever seen. Right in front of us as well.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
All of them

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports