Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

what train is everyone on

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
How in gods name is singing on a train nice? What does it achieve?

What about all the non footballer supporters on it?

Good grief.

I am getting a bit fed up of you. You have posted about 4-5 times in the last hour or so a few different threads and everyone is slating the efforts of either @Nooone or TheTerminator. That is basically the pattern of all of your posts. Have an opposing view by all means but your incessant negative response to anything from these two posters in particular is bordering on bullying

Richard Reynold's Haircut

grammatically poor
Oct 3, 2011
Peacehaven
I am getting a bit fed up of you. You have posted about 4-5 times in the last hour or so a few different threads and everyone is slating the efforts of either @Nooone or TheTerminator. That is basically the pattern of all of your posts. Have an opposing view by all means but your incessant negative response to anything from these two posters in particular is bordering on bullying

i hadn't even noticed it was the same posters to be honest, but that doesn't surprise me as it all applies to the same subject. Singing their rubbish at The Amex? Horrible. Singing it on trains to the general public? Even worse.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
1050 from lancing,be warned,every train will be packed,pompey was a nightmere,had to stand all the way down,only 6 carriage trains

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
10.33 from Brighton thanks to some good lads i met a few months ago on the way to Leicester !! Cheers fellas !!

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I'm not that bothered either way about singing, what does annoy me is people who occupy a table and are NOT playing cards. :mad:

Sep 19, 2011
Cuckfield
I'm not that bothered either way about singing, what does annoy me is people who occupy a table and are NOT playing cards. :mad:

Or people who sit at a table when they are on their own. Usually they move swiftly enough when three or sometimes even five other people join them brandishing a box of the finest Strongbow money can buy

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here