Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What to do vs Arsenal?

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Full strength. A win could see us up to 13th depending on other results, and a loss could see us in 17th. So potentially around £8-10m in prize money up for grabs.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Trossard may want to stay fit for Euros and Veltman may want to prove his fitness

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Drop Alzate and move Moder into CM.

Bring back Dunk and play Burn LWB.

Drop Jahanbakhsh and start Lallana.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
The Arsenal TV Bluds are going to be upset their pantomime villain Mr Maupay isn't playing, let's unleash Andone and really upset them.

:tantrum:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Full strength. Tonight's results notwithstanding, we're 2 points above 17th and 3 points behind 13th (with the best GD by far). A win is likely to be worth at least £2m and could be worth £8m.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Aim for a positive goal difference. Is Izquierdo fit?

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Controversial opinion I bet but I’d keep Ali J in and only player I’d be looking to drop from our ‘usual’ is Groß. Does create occasionally but I think I get frustrated at him more often than the rest of the team combined. RWB seems our problem area as Moder has excelled on the left. Veltman and Lamptey coming back next season obviously excellent.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I think it is important that we try and better last season's achievements, rather than giving game time to develop players. Although a draw would see us a point better off it is likely to come at the expense of dropping down a place as there's a fair chance Newcastle could take 4 points off Sheff Utd and Fulham.

We won last night because we made intelligent runs and were brave in the second half.

If results go against them Arsenal will be without European football for the first time in 26 years and will finish below Spurs for the fifth season in a row. Arsenal Fans TV could have a field day tonight and those players might be on the beach come Sunday.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Full strength and another masterclass from Bissouma so that he sees that he is too good for Arsenal.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
100% as strong as possible, finish this one and go into pre-season on a high.

We're going to be without March, Lamptey, Welbeck, Maupay and probably Veltman who would all usually be starters for us so we've got enough 'fringe' players playing already.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Dunk will come back in and Ali J should miss out

-----------Sanchez
------White Dunk Webster
Gross Moder Bissouma Burn
--------Lallana Trossard
-------------Welbeck

Welbeck may not make it. In which case Zeqiri

It's a good enough side to win at Arsenal