Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What time tomorrow is MAJOR BEDWETTING hour?

GooGull

Aug 14, 2016
would be happy to wait until 10.59pm before I hear about our 4 new signings. No chance anyone else could jump in and pinch them from us then.

Scotchegg

Sep 1, 2014
Brighton
I'm planning on light drips around 9am, progressing to a steady stream by mid-afternoon which is likely to continuing until the end of the season.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
First dribble of the day CONFIRMED.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I did my bedwetting over the last few weeks. Seem to be cured as I expect nothing spectacular on the signing front now and have accepted that what will be will be. We appear to have been priced out of the market for a quality striker. I imagine we'll get somebody in though he won't be proven at the top level.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I couldn't wet the bed today any more than I could wet a swimming pool.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
If we haven't signed a forward by the end of the day, I'll piss the bed a little bit. I guess it depends on how long Murray is out for.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
With the news of two, yes TWO possible defender singings, bedwetting has gone down a couple of notches to DEFCON 3

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Moving back to DEFCON 4 with the latest striker news

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I suppose the last time for any possible offers abroad will be in the next few hours considering how long it will take to get a plane journey sorted, a transfer fee agreed and a contract plus all the other shenanigans with it finalised.

Time is really ticking.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Depends what 'bedwetting' actually means? :shrug:

I've been concerned for quite a while now, concerns which grew significantly when the season started.

I find it absolutely staggering that we have not already added to our strike force with less than 12 hours remaining to do it.

Now we've put ourselves in a position where everyone knows we are desperate at the 11th hour and the supposed bluffs coming out of the club must surely be transparent to anybody with any sense at all. If they are actually bluffs that is.

Wiggy Power

Feb 25, 2009
I'm filling my bladder with tea, coffee and loads of water. When my wetting starts god help everyone #tsunami

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Everybody remain calm.

Until about 9pm, then it's time for full on panic.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
My Labrador puppy has just pissed on the floor.

I'm taking it as a positive after yesterday's shit.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
When Jim White tells me the window has SLAMMED SHUT and Naylor smugly tweets about the recruitment team going home with no strikers through the door. Houston will look like a paddling pool compared to my pissing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here