Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What time do you get up in the morning?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Depends if going to the office up around 06:15 if WFH (3 days of the week normally) around 07:15

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
05:20 for work or a nice lay in until about 7 on my day off.

If 'stuff' isn't done around Stat Towers by about 4pm it just ain't happening.

However I can happily clean and tidy the entire house before 9am.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Whilst working at Alton Towers (for ten years) i was an 'early turn man' so 02-30 for a 04-00 start but home for 12 midday at 5 over 7.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Up at 6am to get to work for 7. 12 hour day then home, shower, bath our 15 month old. Get her down. Dinner at 8ish. In bed at 10pm latest. Get woken up at 1.30 by little'un. Spend 15 mins getting her back down. Up at 4.30 with little'un. 15-30 mins to get her back down. Repeat adfinitum every week day.

Weekends up at latest 7 with little'un so missus can lay in.

I'm constantly tired and wishing little ms spongy would sleep through the ****ing night for once. What I wouldn't give for 5 hours uninterrupted kip.

im getting drunk tonight so tomorrow I will probably be particularly moody tomorrow morning.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Awake a 5am every morning, normally up by 5:15 for a mammoth games session before work at midday and I goto bed at 1-2 am every day.

byf1

Mar 22, 2012
For those that have to get up crazy early 5 days a week to travel upto London to stand on a freezing cold platform to then go and sit in silence and sometimes stand on the way back around some of the most miserable looking creatures I've ever had the misfortune of spending an hour or so with twice a day need their head testing in my opinion.

But each to their own eh!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
And then feed the pigeons and sometimes feed the sparrows too, which gives him a sense of enormous well being?

Taking a wild guess, that might occur only after he's put his trousers on, had a cup of tea and thought about leaving the house.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here