What things do you never "Tire" of?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Some things in life are so amazing they just need to be done,seen,smelt,touched and so forth over and over again.

I will get the ball rolling and say "Baked Beans on Toast".. anytime anywhere

The replies will be amusing and surprising for sure,along with the well know favorites.

Over to you.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
A full English on a Saturday at morning at my local cafe before heading to the AMEX.

Often followed by another in the evening to soak up the ale

Bills in North Road do a lovely breakfast

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Waking up on Saturday morning and suddenly realising not only that I don't have to go to work but knowing i've got football to look forward.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Supporting the Albion, visiting other countries, Football Manager, Gammon steaks, Coca-Cola, Bacon and Eggs on Toast, Coronation Street, being right, Neil Pringle's Breakfast Show, Match of the Day, seeing the sunset and sunrise over Horsham, going out with my friends and hating Palace!

Last edited:

Stinky Pete

Aug 31, 2009
London
Listening to the National. I will never tire of that band.

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
Coming up from the train station and seeing the Amex, walking along the seafront when its just started getting a little bit sunny but still cold, seeing a rainbow.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Identifiable sounds. I spent much of a decade trying to figure out what noise pervaded my bionic ears. My cochlear implant means I am able to tell the difference between a firework (currently some in BN1) and a knock on the door.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Only fools and Horses. Could watch it every day over and over and over again.

And the commentary from Donny game at goldstone STORRRRRREEEEERRRRRRRRR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports