Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What things annoy you - even though they shouldn't really?

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
Hence my post being in a thread titled "Things that annoy you that REALLY SHOULDN'T.

I object to you referring to them as idiots

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
People on trains who walk through the carriages just as their stop is coming
up - banging into you - for one reason - so they can get off the train closer to the
station exit.

If you knew where the exit was, fu*king get on the train in the appropriate place
to start with ffs.

High train drifters as I like to call them, really annoying. My other half does it, when we're occasionally on the same train I feel a right knob, does mean you can get a seat though.

Rechargeable digital devices that for some reason still insist on not using the by now universal "mini USB" plug at the business end - and I am not just talking Apple!

Very timely, just spent the weekend at the air Tattoo at Fairford, it would be way to easy to allow me simply to connect iPad to camera wouldn't it.....

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
I refer you to the text at the bottom of every one of your posts.

I'm not saying you're wrong for getting annoyed, i'm saying calling them idiots is unfair.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I'm not saying you're wrong for getting annoyed, i'm saying calling them idiots is unfair.

Well, it's only something I think to myself when I'm stood waiting and in a rush, the reason I go to the self checkout. I'm not acting on any of it. I take on board that kids need to learn motor skills etc, that's the nature of getting annoyed I suppose, most of the time it's unreasonable. I do always check myself and tell myself to chill.

For the record I would never get annoyed if someone with learning difficulties was using the self checkout.

To be fair, the kids usually do the scanning a lot quicker than their idiot parents.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Whenever I open a packet of pills, I always seem to get the end where the instruction leaflet is folded over and I can't extract the blister pack of pills without first removing the the leaflet, or then opening the other end, so I can extract said pack without disturbing the location of the leaflet, thus allowing efficient recycling cometh the time. Why can't there be a little mark on the packet letting you know which end to open first?

THIS THIS THIS!!!!

Also , pills packets that look the same....I am taking warfarin and the half value pills are in exactly the same blister packaging as the bendofulsomethingorother pills I am taking for blood pressure. This morning ( again) I ended up taking half a warfarin early and ended up taking three pills instead of two!

mucks up my dose this evening too.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Whenever I open a packet of pills, I always seem to get the end where the instruction leaflet is folded over and I can't extract the blister pack of pills without first removing the the leaflet, or then opening the other end, so I can extract said pack without disturbing the location of the leaflet, thus allowing efficient recycling cometh the time. Why can't there be a little mark on the packet letting you know which end to open first?

Another vote for this one. It's like Russian Roulette, and most of the time I get the 'loaded' chamber.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto

YES, I reckon I have a 1/10 record of opening the right end. On many occasions I've actually flipped the box round before opening it, thinking I had it wrong to start with, then BAM there it is at the other end TOYING with me.

It's up there with USB plugs, you have to flip them over at least TWICE before they go in the socket.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
The fact that that fuking irritating and utterly POINTLESS Ben Marshall thread is STILL on page one! I keep saying to myself 'don't look at it because it will be completely pointless' but then the voice on my other shoulder says: 'But people are posting on it so something might be happening' ARRRRRRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I am getting more and more annoyed about seed packets. Whenever you buy a packet these days the important things such as how and when to plant and the best before sowing date are always at the top and bottom of the packet. Therefore, every time you try to open a pack you have to shred these important instructions.... very annoying.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here