Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

what the hell is this all about?!

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
I was sent this, from seetickets.com-

Fulham V Southampton - Tickets now available in the home and neutral areas of the ground for this upcoming fixture.

Neutral areas of the ground?!!!!!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Mr Popkins said:
I was sent this, from seetickets.com-

Fulham V Southampton - Tickets now available in the home and neutral areas of the ground for this upcoming fixture.

Neutral areas of the ground?!!!!!
The neutral area of the ground is clearly referring to the Southampton dugout. Good old Rupert still hasn't found this weeks manager yet, has he.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Funnily enough, my lad is going to this game with some mates. None of them support Fulham or Southampton, but they want to see a Premiership game, and at Fulham it is easy to get tickets.

As a neutral though, you'd want to be in the home end I'd have thought. The neutral area sounds a bit sterile.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
what do they sing in the neutral bit?

" We should have gone to the library?"

" You're supposed to be at erm......anywhere else but here"

" We love you whoever you are"

" We're the right side, we're the right side, w'ere the rightside neutral boys"

If you get thrown out and banned, what are you banned from?

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
I sat in Fulham's "neutral" bit for Fulham vs Arsenal a couple of weeks ago. It's one half of the stand behind the goal. The away fans have the other half. Strangely enough it really was both Arsenal and Fulham fans sitting alongside each other and getting along fine. Some kids and families, but not especially a 'family stand'.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I once went in the neutral bit at Maine Road for a game against West Brom. I was astounded to find a neutral bit to start with, but it was good fun, with most of the others in there changing sides as the game changed (it ended in a 2 - 2 draw).

Personally, I supported City throughout. Or was it West Brom? :jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here