Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

what sums the palace brighton thing up = Calvin Andrew

35yearstop2divs

May 16, 2011
i admit having moved down to sussex recently im enjoying the banter allthough i have to say there seems to be just as many palace in my coastal town ! yeah i see you as a rival but not like Millwall or Charlton who through proximity and league status we have played alot more in the last couple of decades ! this may now change of coarse and with your need to have Palace as a rival as you dont have another ! but one thing that i feel sums it up is how mental 90% of you are going on about Murray ( a northern lad who couldnt give two hoots about bha or cpfc ) compared to when Calvin Andrew came on loan to you scored vital goals to save you dropping down to the fourth tier of english football AGAIN ! did he get pelted or booed ? no he got a bit of banter and a well done from palace boys ! that must really grate on you lot knowing how little hatred there is back to you .

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
i admit having moved down to sussex recently im enjoying the banter allthough i have to say there seems to be just as many palace in my coastal town ! yeah i see you as a rival but not like Millwall or Charlton who through proximity and league status we have played alot more in the last couple of decades ! this may now change of coarse and with your need to have Palace as a rival as you dont have another ! but one thing that i feel sums it up is how mental 90% of you are going on about Murray ( a northern lad who couldnt give two hoots about bha or cpfc ) compared to when Calvin Andrew came on loan to you scored vital goals to save you dropping down to the fourth tier of english football AGAIN ! did he get pelted or booed ? no he got a bit of banter and a well done from palace boys ! that must really grate on you lot knowing how little hatred there is back to you .
Obviously you dont care about the Palace v Brighton Rivalry, your only 12 years old.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Just as well you're here. There was me thinking the Brighton v Palace thing was based on 35-40 years of history, promotion scraps, Boxing Day clashes, Alan Mullery, Hughton/Ryan, a few battles on and off the pitch...and all the time the man who best captures the rivalry is some loan nobody who did nothing for either club. What a f**kwit you are.

I have to say, the best thing about today is that I am looking forward to beating you clowns again even more than yesterday.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Hahaha Thread ended, I think Tooting Gull summed it up nicely

Bless 35Years, obviously he just a school boy

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008

(a) Thanks for the aneurysm I just suffered from trying to understand that. It's barely even English.
(b) Palace didn't give a shit about Andrew, he was about 9th in line at that time. We were the recipient club, gloating just as much as you are. We weren't going to abuse a guy playing for our club you cousin-mounting fucktard.
(c) You obviously don't read your own forums if you think Palace don't hate us as much as hate you.
(d) You're obviously not old enough to understand Palace hate us as much as we hate you.
(e) We care not for your opinion. We moved on in 2 hours. You're still here. Maybe you should move on. Don't you need to get your wristwatch back from up your sister?

You sound very, very young.

Got any pics?

Jan 30, 2008
:tumble:

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009

Well enjoy your rivalry with Charlton for many years after you get relegated down to league 1

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
really?

I've been having abit of banter with the P*l*ce lads for ages , and all I get is hate through gritted teeth

just because you don't massively hate us doesn't mean that that's the case for most fans.

it's been a while , but we're back now.. even fields and all that.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Bigger rivals with Charlton, are you trying to be an idiot or does it come naturally 35years?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

Hahaha, you are a div.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Let hostilities recommence. It's gonna be White Fuckin Hot at the Amex. My 12 year old is finally going to understand what Brighton Palace is all about. Can't wait.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The rivalry is the sole reason why Palace are having a gleeful group hug at the probable signing of Murray. Sign a striker from any other third division club and they'd all be moaning that it shows a lack of ambition and that it's a poor reflection on their current status that their star signing for next season is a 29 year old who has never played in the Championship before.

But they're all high fiving over it purely because he's come from the Albion. Don't care? Yeah, nice try :lol:

Feb 28, 2006
Eastleigh

:wanker:

Robert Codners Nostrils

Oct 12, 2004
NYC

An absolutely ridiculous comparison. The reason people are reacting differently to Murray joining you guys (scum) is because he was an major part of our amazing season last year. What has Calvin Andrew ever done for you? You would feel differently if Andrew scored lots of goals for you to help you get promoted then decided to join Brighton. Bit thick of you to compare Murray with Andrew as they both mean/meant different things to our clubs. As for our rivalry, you wouldn't be on here if you didn't care.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here