Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] What should Man City have bought Yaya Toure for his b day?

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Listened to his agent on SSN earlier and he sounds as much as a loon as toure. What a disgusting representation of everything that is wrong with the modern money grabbing players

I heard it just as I got in from work, which possibly made me feel less charitable than I normally would but...yeah...the guy came across as slightly unhinged.

I think it was quite telling that when asked if YT would be there at the start of next season he was ready with the 'I don't know', then followed it all up with a classic 'we can find another club at the drop a hat' style quote.

Classy all round.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I'd get him the cryogenically frozen horse who played Mr Ed. What dreams a man could have of the conversations soon to come with the sarcastic huge-willied Einstein of the equine world whilst watching its body thaw. Slobbering expectation.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Imagine, just imagine getting £240k in your pay packet (or whatever after tax) on a Friday. Every Friday. Then imagine having won the league, getting a humungous win bonus ad having the whole summer and a world cup ahead of you.

Almost all footballers salaries, quoted in the press, are net ( after Tax/ NI ) YYT is getting 12 million pounds a year in his bank account. His true salary is in the region of £325000 per week.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Didums Yaya. Your agent has made you look a complete an utter prick.

The agent is a complete and utter prick and is representative of the sort of ugly, spivvy, scumbag attracted to football and the big bucks. The players are equally to blame, employing idiots like this. My God, are they so thick that they don't see these chancers coming?
Football is the ' new boxing '...the worst elements of society are always attracted to businesses where they can make a quick and easy buck. They don't have the slightest interest in the industry itself, just in the money-making opportunitity for themselves. Being an agent doesn't require any serious training or any basic talent. Just the ability to sell the idea to your client that it is in his own best interest to keep moving clubs or holding his existing club to ransom to extract yet another extraordinary pay rise.
Football agents are in the same status bracket as bankers, politicians, solicitors and estate agents. The game is up. Their true colours have been shown. They have all taken out this licence to print money by whatever means necessary.
This story doesn't surprise me, it sickens and saddens me, the ugliness of it. It just helps to continue to drag football down to a level barely above the asylum.
Sorry, thats doing a disservice to some of the inmates.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here