Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What position would you play ?

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I can run and run, central midfielder. Able to break up play, carry the ball and quite keen on a shot. If I was able to find the killer pass then I'd be playing professionally

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
I look stupid when I run, so I'd be a striker and would just wait in the box and wait for someone to pass to me.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
I used to be a cultured left half, in the days when that was a recognised position.
So make that a creative left-sided midfielder, ready with a slide rule pass, a heat-seeking missile of a left foot shot and the engine of the Duracell bunny.
Plus a delusional sense of my own abilities. :thumbsup:

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
My old manager said I could pick a pass well, and I'm still in my teen years, so I can run a lot. I'll Fill in for Bridcutt whilst he's out.

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
I'm no Jessica Ennis in the running department. Definitely run like Mr Bean. It's more of a quick shuffle that a run, with my arms flapping around.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Someone beat me to the left back in the changing room gag.

Having a left foot it would have to be left wing. Playing with swagger and verve of course.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Oh I'm liking your thinking, would you mind being subbed off before the end?

Yeah I'd be happy with that. Don't want to over-exert myself. I'm not as young as I used to be.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
10 years ago i would have said left wing - used to be able to make quick short bursts and had one hell of a shot from 25 yds (still do). Only problem now is that i've lost some pace, so i'm more suited to LB/Wing back where i can make some runs but also cover.
I do like to play up front when playing 6 a side; i can hold the ball up ok(ish) but if i'm honest i don't have the fitness for a full match.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here