Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What players to keep if we get promoted?

..>>>Why no posts for 10 years.

I also find it strange that you can not recall your first Albion game, but just state about 1982. Then your favourite Albion player is Mark Lawrenson who you would not have seen play for the Albion if your first game was 1982.

All very strange..<<<

Blimey - you think you are Sherlock or something?. I followed Albion YEARS before I attended my first match. In the days of BBC Radio Brighton (now BBC Sussex) I spent many a Saturday afternoon on the radio - I couldn't afford to go to matches, read just about every article in the Argus etc - in the days before the internet. And it was about 1982 Brighton vs Tottenham

AND STOP WITH ALL THE PALACE TROLL CRAP PLEASE

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
AND STOP WITH ALL THE PALACE TROLL CRAP PLEASE
Geez! Do you not have a clue? Come on lads, we need to pull out all the stops to try and win the next four matches, potentially some of the most important in Albion's history - but while you're doing that, we'll speculate on which of you will get the chop for next season.

Look, you've cocked up by starting this thread at an inappropriate time. You may not be a Palace troll - I'm prepared to give you the benefit of the doubt - but if you're going to carry on trying to revive this unfortunately mis-timed thread, perhaps it would be a good time for you to go and support Palace. I'm sure they'd be glad to have you................................

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here