Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What Physical Peculiarities or Imperfections do you Find Attractive in the Opposite Sex?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I like a lady with poor taste in men.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Odd enough. But are you talking big as in long or big as in broad or a combination of both like Barbara Streisand or Carole King. There's also long and aqualine like Helen Mirren. Both large noses but totally different.
From my experience women tend to be very self conscious about their noses.

This makes him moist:

IMG_1935.JPG

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I used to have a thing for women with braces, absolutely no idea why though.

I am partial to small women, my fiancee is 5'2" (and a quarter, apparently that's important) and a size 6, very dinky.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
I like my girls like I like my coffee, without a penis.
But short girls with freckles are great, with a slightly chubby face

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
I used to have a thing for women with braces, absolutely no idea why though.

I am partial to small women, my fiancee is 5'2" (and a quarter, apparently that's important) and a size 6, very dinky.

I told a mate his girlfriend had nice braces once. It was supposed to be complimentary, he thought I was taking the mick and got very uptight about it.

You understand though.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
At the bottom of a womans spine, litterally just up from her bum, is a little dip. I love that dip and the deeper the better - perfect to drink champagne out of. The challenge is you don't know about how deep it is until they are naked and on all fours !

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
At the bottom of a womans spine, litterally just up from her bum, is a little dip. I love that dip and the deeper the better - perfect to drink champagne out of. The challenge is you don't know about how deep it is until they are naked and on all fours !

And that's the point where you run to the offie to get a bottle of champagne ???

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

I think the technical terms for it is a splashdeck.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I have a feeling lots of folk are being coy about lots of things. Fancy that! :kiss:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here