Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What one thing would you change at the Amex ?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
More 'table' space in the concourse, perhaps even some stools.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
As made clear on the other thread, Fanzone. Also a penalty shootout thingy at halftime, whether involving kids or not - maybe both.

Other than that, its perfect.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
a pre-match Mascot Fight, featuring a roided-up Gully against the oppo's furry funsta.

D

Deleted member 18477

No Richard Reynolds

Bigger north stand. Double the size! More like a Kop. Not a 2 tier stand. Just one big 1 tiered beast!

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
The gobshite behind me would be a relief to be without. I'd also like kiln chairs to be included. Arrive at the ground perhaps 40 minutes afore kick-off, place a huge spud in the afire oven that will soon warm one's buttocks in the icy winter, and by halftime you'd have a roasted treat to gorge on. A little stash of butter and a polystyrene cup of those lovely Branstons beans and you're away, delighted, as well as not having to jump around, breaking standing regulations, just to keep warm.
We could open a butchers downstairs also for a glazed duck to purchase if you arrive at the ground before 1pm or promise to stay on until 7.

South Stand Rebel

Sep 6, 2012
Different catering vans around the concourse - fish and chips stands, subway type footlongs, proper german hotdog stands (like wembley), real coffee stands (lattes, cappucinos etc). Self service coffee machines in the stadium (like motorway services). A couple of cafes in the stadium that serve sandwiches, coffee etc where you can sit down.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Surprised there is no bookies.

But I would choose a lift to the wsu, although I understand this can't happen due to the safety certificate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here