What no Wrexham Roll Call thread?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
There are for games later this month, but not for the mediocre game tomorrow night?

A cold Tuesday night, 250 miles away from home for a game on TV. But we all know who the real winners when we bag ourselves TEN loyality points

See ya there :bigwave:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I fear cries of 'There's no one there, there's no one there." Fair play to those who make it, 10 points well earned!!

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Me in a car with 4 others.

We have sold about 350 tickets so far, Wrexham only have 300 left to put on General Sale.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Me in a car with 4 others.

We have sold about 350 tickets so far, Wrexham only have 300 left to put on General Sale.

Better then I thought, we should still bring more than Palace did up to Derby? for a league game. I guess a few local fans may POTG as well.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
I will be there with partner and son (but he is a Wrexham fan!) ... we live just five miles from the ground!

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
There are for games later this month, but not for the mediocre game tomorrow night?

A cold Tuesday night, 250 miles away from home for a game on TV. But we all know who the real winners when we bag ourselves TEN loyality points

You could always bag the points and sit at home in the comfort of your lounge, with a beer and ESPN!

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
what colour kit we wearing tomorrow? may purchase some balloons accordingly, a load of balloons will look glorious with Safeway's tin foil FA Cup :albion2:

I would play safe and get blue and white .... we will probably play in green and black, but blue and white would have greater meaning to the Welsh hordes.... they may think we are Forest Green or Plymouth!

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
:moo: I'm going with [MENTION=52]Cantona's Flying Dropkick[/MENTION], he's doing the driving, I'm doing the drinking :vuvu:

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
I would love to go but can't afford to take 2 days off work, so will console myself with a few beers and ESPN

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
You could always bag the points and sit at home in the comfort of your lounge, with a beer and ESPN!

Ha, I may think that by the end of the night. For some reason, midweek away games seem to have the most appeal to me. Usually a better atmosphere, more togetherness amungst the fans etc. Normally louder dare I say it, despite lack of numbers

Shells1983

Nov 2, 2009
East Grinstead

Pretty sure you get 20 points for a cup game brettles!!! x

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Ha, I may think that by the end of the night. For some reason, midweek away games seem to have the most appeal to me. Usually a better atmosphere, more togetherness amungst the fans etc. Normally louder dare I say it, despite lack of numbers

Have you got your "(number of Albion there) heroes" thread lined up for 3am Wednesday morning yet?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports