Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What next.....?

Vicar!

Jul 22, 2003
Worthing
So Vicente coming back, Wayne Bridge signing, I cannot help enjoy the Forlan rumour, and the way things are going who knows. But hang on a minute we are Brighton, I wonder what will happen next!!

So there we are at Christmas, Forlan and CMS have already banged in 30 goals and we are six points clear with two games in hand.

Meanwhile at Tottenham its gone horribly wrong and AVB is out the door. Poyet takes over the reins and off go half our squad. Come March an old river course is discovered smack through the centre of Village Way North, and in the awful floods of April 13 Harveys Brewery floats off towards the Ocean taking the stadium with it.

May 13 Piglets Pantry sign an exclusive contract with Palace.

:eek:

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
So Vicente coming back, Wayne Bridge signing, I cannot help enjoy the Forlan rumour, and the way things are going who knows. But hang on a minute we are Brighton, I wonder what will happen next!!

So there we are at Christmas, Forlan and CMS have already banged in 30 goals and we are six points clear with two games in hand.

Meanwhile at Tottenham its gone horribly wrong and AVB is out the door. Poyet takes over the reins and off go half our squad. Come March an old river course is discovered smack through the centre of Village Way North, and in the awful floods of April 13 Harveys Brewery floats off towards the Ocean taking the stadium with it.

May 13 Piglets Pantry sign an exclusive contract with Palace.

:eek:

Until 13th May sounded plausable!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
The Euro millions remain not won for a whole year,shortly after Piglets sign for Palace i win the Euro Million £1000m roll over-

I claim to be a life long Palace fan and during the close season hold talks with all the relevant parties-

Just as i am about to sign as chairman and in front of the worlds press,i pull out my Brighton pen and with my Seagull tattoo showing on my right hand write the words-

IN YOUR DREAMS PALACE - with love BRIGHTON Xx

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here