Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What next for Ryan Giggs

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
Who cares?
The bloke has proven himself to be a worthless piece of cack with no morals.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Sooner or later - I predict October - a Championship chairman will sack a manager and be persuaded by Giggs' name (and the belief that he will be able to attract big name players) to take a punt on him. Blackburn, Wigan, Cardiff ....

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
In order to be a good manager/coach, don't you need to be an inspiring and competent communicator? I would be very surprised if he, or indeed Beckham, had any success in that role.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I'd be amazed if he turned out to be any good.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Who cares?
The bloke has proven himself to be a worthless piece of cack with no morals.

That's not the part of him which I take offence at.

Man Utd have gone out of their way to try and find him another role at the club but it seems he thinks himself to be above that. Perhaps he is but he hasn't proved it yet so I don't see where he gets off thinking he has.

Most ex players would jus be glad of a coaching role, any role at Man Utd but not him it seems. Great player yes and he proved that over the years. But Hey Ryan, you wouldn't expect to walk into the team as a player without showing your ability. Why on earth do you think you should walk in as their manager without first proving yourself.

That club are a Global Brand and a shit manager can wipe millions off it's value in weeks if you turn out to be crap and don't make the Champions League

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here