Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What Newspaper Do You Read?

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
The Argus and occasionally whatever morning paper takes my eye. Also, the most boring paper going, the Mid Sussex Times, simply because it has local "news"!!!!

Rambo

Don't Push me
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
Current Bun for me - nothing like a good bit of entertainment!
Argus after an albion game.
Sunday Sport and Star when in need of some cheap totty.
:lolol:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Fran Hagarty said:
The Argus and occasionally whatever morning paper takes my eye. Also, the most boring paper going, the Mid Sussex Times, simply because it has local "news"!!!!

I forgot about the Middy.

Fran, did you know that Burgess Hill and Haywards Heath have different editions?

Something I discovered, only a couple of weeks ago.

I agree that there is naff all on it!

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
The Torygraph and the ArseGas and the Times on Sunday.

But like to read all the tabloids too - often more true to life.

:wave:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Daily Telegraph and the Sunday Times.

Politics aside, they've both got excellent sports coverage and Albion writers to boot.
Paul Hayward - Telegraph
Nick Sczpaniek (knew I'd spell his name wrong - Times.

Guardian, when Tesco's have got it - which is never after 4pm. Argus for a train journey and the 20 minute crossword challenge - will I finish it before Gatwick Airport?

And Lewes Life for its superb photo journalism.

;)

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
I'm obviously a pikey because I dont buy a paper during the week, as work provides them!!

Saturday, The Sun (for the football, obviously!) and on a Sunday, very down-market I'm afraid, in no particular order The News of the Screws, The People and Sunday Star (for football, gossip and tits!!)

Bet my parents are well proud of me after putting me through university in the 90s!!!

CAFC Matt

Jul 27, 2003
Woodindean
The Argus only at work so I don't have to pay for it otherwise I wouldn't bother, and the sun because of various reasons :p

Good old Argus.

I have been known to buy the Sussex Express (there are also two versions of this: Lewes, Hailsham etc and Newhaven, Peacehaven, Saltdean - Good for the local footy team news)

Occasional Independent

:eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here