I want everyone to know that the bird is the word

Attachments

• petergriffin.gif
    petergriffin.gif
    68.4 KB · Views: 226

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Is anyone else baffled by the negativity of some of our 'supporters' these people are utter morons imo, reading some of the posts on other threads and there are more than a few who's comments really disappoint.

What more do you want??

Those of you who are questioning poyet's decision to mention the 'special signing' before it happened can f*** off! The guy is passionate about what he does and wants to excite you, let him do it, who cares if we dont sign an unbelievable player before January or maybe not at all, he has already signed loads (Greer, Lua Lua, calderon, Painter) and massivly improved what he inherited (Dicker, El-Abd, Bennett) without poyet we wouldnt even be talking about such possabilities, the fact that we are even to trying to sign somone of this anticipated talent shows how far we have come.

Those of you moaning mumblers at the Withdean can f*** off, why pay all that money to sit in the freezing cold and moan, its beyond me! Your supposed to be a BHA SUPPORTER (look up the word supporter in the dictionary, this will give you a clue as to where your all going wrong!)

Those of you who boo'ed the team off against FCUM at Withdean can f*** off, 7 changes to the team, squandered oppertunities in a game we dominated but just lacked the rubb of the green, no hint of lack of effort or willingness, never underp ressure for longer than a minuet, fell behind to a good goal and then had to try to score past an eleven man defence... which we did, the fact we can even make that amount of changes to the side shows how far we have come as well in terms of the ability of our squad.

Those of you who moan about Barnes can f*** off, he's 21 years old, playing his 1st full season improving every week, willing, gutted when he doesnt score and..... our top scorer, what do you f***ing idiots expect from him, if he'd cost us £1,000,000 i could maybe reason with some of you, he will come good. Those of you who start your silly threads everytime he doesnt score are pathetic....truely pathetic.

Those of you who are too stubborn to sign up as an away member can f*** off, its a ten pound donation to the club, we amazing away, your not a fan imo!

If any of the above sounds familiar to what you think or do, May i remind you that even though we dont have the biggest budget (by far) we are 4 points clear at the top, in the 3rd round of the cup, talking about another 3 signings in January to futher improve the squad, paying for the side to stay in hotels to help us prepare, have a manager who i would rather have than any prem manager with exception of just a few, that big amazing thing everyones talking about near stanmer park, improved structure to all levels of the club, rated as a top side at our level by media and other clubs, increased media attention (due to poyet), ambitious chairman who supports the club, one loss in almost 20 games, so on and so on

Anyone who comes on here to try to counter argue or get me to see their point, dont bother, you know what you can do!

Please keep your destructive and bitter opinions to yourselves so as not to risk ruining it for the supporters of the club.

poyet has spoken about his frustration about you lot, you all continue to moan, so please can you all now f*** off and dont come back until you have been educated.... I will start you off by giving you some perspective, imagen you supported any of Yeovil Town, Barnet, Dagenham & Redbridge, Plymouth, Pompy, bury, Rochdale.......

Get the picture??!!

Its that time of the month obviously....................... chill

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Is anyone else baffled by the negativity of some of our 'supporters' these people are utter morons imo, reading some of the posts on other threads and there are more than a few who's comments really disappoint.

What more do you want??

Those of you who are questioning poyet's decision to mention the 'special signing' before it happened can f*** off! The guy is passionate about what he does and wants to excite you, let him do it, who cares if we dont sign an unbelievable player before January or maybe not at all, he has already signed loads (Greer, Lua Lua, calderon, Painter) and massivly improved what he inherited (Dicker, El-Abd, Bennett) without poyet we wouldnt even be talking about such possabilities, the fact that we are even to trying to sign somone of this anticipated talent shows how far we have come.

Those of you moaning mumblers at the Withdean can f*** off, why pay all that money to sit in the freezing cold and moan, its beyond me! Your supposed to be a BHA SUPPORTER (look up the word supporter in the dictionary, this will give you a clue as to where your all going wrong!)

Those of you who boo'ed the team off against FCUM at Withdean can f*** off, 7 changes to the team, squandered oppertunities in a game we dominated but just lacked the rubb of the green, no hint of lack of effort or willingness, never underp ressure for longer than a minuet, fell behind to a good goal and then had to try to score past an eleven man defence... which we did, the fact we can even make that amount of changes to the side shows how far we have come as well in terms of the ability of our squad.

Those of you who moan about Barnes can f*** off, he's 21 years old, playing his 1st full season improving every week, willing, gutted when he doesnt score and..... our top scorer, what do you f***ing idiots expect from him, if he'd cost us £1,000,000 i could maybe reason with some of you, he will come good. Those of you who start your silly threads everytime he doesnt score are pathetic....truely pathetic.

Those of you who are too stubborn to sign up as an away member can f*** off, its a ten pound donation to the club, we amazing away, your not a fan imo!

If any of the above sounds familiar to what you think or do, May i remind you that even though we dont have the biggest budget (by far) we are 4 points clear at the top, in the 3rd round of the cup, talking about another 3 signings in January to futher improve the squad, paying for the side to stay in hotels to help us prepare, have a manager who i would rather have than any prem manager with exception of just a few, that big amazing thing everyones talking about near stanmer park, improved structure to all levels of the club, rated as a top side at our level by media and other clubs, increased media attention (due to poyet), ambitious chairman who supports the club, one loss in almost 20 games, so on and so on

Anyone who comes on here to try to counter argue or get me to see their point, dont bother, you know what you can do!

Please keep your destructive and bitter opinions to yourselves so as not to risk ruining it for the supporters of the club.

poyet has spoken about his frustration about you lot, you all continue to moan, so please can you all now f*** off and dont come back until you have been educated.... I will start you off by giving you some perspective, imagen you supported any of Yeovil Town, Barnet, Dagenham & Redbridge, Plymouth, Pompy, bury, Rochdale.......

Get the picture??!!

Cheer up and stop being so negative, we're top of the league for christ sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I want to be able to sing like Pavarotti, to dance like Fred Astaire, to look like Daniel Craig coming out of the Ocean, to be able to speak like Giles Brandraith, to be able to drive like Nigel mansell, to be able to paint like Rembrandt, to be able to play the guitar and most of all, to be hung like Shergar.

unfortunately I can't have everything , so I'll have to make do with a Top Gear Scalextric ( which is in the loft as we speak as I have no space to set it up)

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
Have the schools broken up for Christmas already?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I want Nothing To Hide to win the 5-30 at Kempton......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here