Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What match are you watching Saturday afternoon?

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
Nothing...If Albion are not playing, football does not exist.This weekend I will be fishing or sorting out the many acres that make up the grounds of Wunt be druv towers.

scoredraw

Nov 15, 2013
Great range of non-league available this weekend in fact, plus the memorial game at Lancing. 28000 potential extra spectators - if even half of those take a look at their local club, it will be a nice little boost to their funds (and the other half can go shopping).

Not convinced that Tun Wells will get 1500 but good luck to them anyway. That club is a nice little reminder that Wembley is a realistic target in the Vase and Trophy.

On occasions like this, I'd normally don the black and amber bobble hat and follow Newport County's game (especially now they are on a roll, having stuffed Pompey 3-0 in the JPT on Tuesday). But County v Hartlepool has been rearranged to this evening, to avoid a clash with the Wales v Argentina rugby.

So ... another dilemma tonight:- Newport County v Hartlepool or England v Chile? I think County wins.

PTFC

Nov 10, 2011
If your coming on Saturday here's a couple of chants to join in with:

Who needs a Messi, when you've got Jon Marzetti
He's a Magpie! He's a magpie..

He's quick, he's fast
he's left your keeper on his
Charlie, Charlie

He's here, He's there
He's punched it in the air
Dibsy Dibsy

On occasions like this, I'd normally don the black and amber bobble hat and follow Newport County's game (especially now they are on a roll, having stuffed Pompey 3-0 in the JPT on Tuesday). But County v Hartlepool has been rearranged to this evening, to avoid a clash with the Wales v Argentina rugby.

So ... another dilemma tonight:- Newport County v Hartlepool or England v Chile? I think County wins.
... and they did. 2-0.

Now fourth in the table.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Of course.........but I don't see us getting nearer than fifteen points.

Unless some form is found we will be steam rolled by the All Blacks. I hate the Hakka as well, load of pretentious shit

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
Yeah. Bit rubbish wasn't it?

I seem to have cursed Lewes with my attendance so far this season. Been to 3 games, they've lost 2 of them and in the other, they conceded 2 goals in stoppage time to Met Police to draw 2-2 when 2-0 up and coasting, so that felt like a defeat. They couldn't really handle Lowestoft's high pressing game and direct approach yesterday, but it was hard to recall Lowestoft's keeper having to make a save over the whole 90 minutes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here