Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What MAGAZINES do you subscribe to?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Fourfourtwo is pretty much it.

Pick up Loaded, FHM, Front etc.. once in a while , same with Q, NME etc..

house your seagull

Train à Grande Vitesse
Jul 7, 2004
Manchester
Port seems interesting. I like a bit of design and architecture myself. Do you subscribe to any music mags? I'm struggling to find something which covers my tastes and offers new music.

I really struggle with music mags, which is a shame because music is a big deal for me.

I quite liked Clash but found it a bit easy, and then tried Wire but it was too shoe-gazer-y for me.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I really struggle with music mags, which is a shame because music is a big deal for me.

I quite liked Clash but found it a bit easy, and then tried Wire but it was too shoe-gazer-y for me.

Same struggle for me

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I used to suscribe to 'Edge' but that disappeared up it's own arse so I started up with 'PC Gamer'. That's pretty boring also though so thinking of changing again.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I used to subscribe to net magazine (a web design mag) but stopped that for financial reasons. Also used to subscribe to Kerrrang back a) when i was younger and b) when it was good.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Private Eye and Flying in Ireland; when I used to buy them in the newsagents I'd end up picking up all sorts of other shite that never got read or wasn't worth reading so its saving a huge amount having them delivered.

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
Had so few magazine subscriptions that I can take it all the way back from my past to the present -

Whizzer and Chips
Shoot
Match
FHM
The Week
Sussex Life

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Do you find that Rugby World can sometimes be a bit, well, 'lowest common denominator' ?

I struggle with the journalism in The Rugby Paper. I wish there was a broadsheet influenced publication.
Yeah its not the most intellectual magazine but I like it as they do feature a lot of grass roots and lower league teams, its an easy read and I guess I get it out of habit from when I was still playing more than anything.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Fortean Times. Been on it for twenty years. Always look forward to it.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
2000AD - from issue one to the current day =0)

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
2000AD - from issue one to the current day =0)

I remember buying the first 2000AD...didn't it have some free stickers of robot workings designed vibible through a skin laceration to fool your parents that you were really some sort of terminator when you stuck them on your arm

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here