Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is your most enjoyable part of a match day - excluding the match?

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
beers on the train on the way over

Yes, fully agree! I can get a couple in on the way from Hastings ( I time it - one before Eastbourne and one between E/B and Falmer!!) and then a few more in ESU. It sets me up nicely for the game -shame about the Hyppia era -sobered me up so quickly! Strange, but I still get a buzz watching the fans come up to the Amex from the station. Hope it will never end.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Crossing the Sussex border, seeing the downs, drinking Harveys, walking round the Amex, in grin mode.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Ring of Fire

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
From a Dad's point of view, it's meeting up with both my lads for a few pre match beers, can't beat it !!
Going to be strange next year as none of us are renewing but will mean even more beers on the train to away games I suppose

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Meeting mates

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Our coach trip down when we reach Lewes Prison and our chairman welcomes Amex virgins onboard the coach and does a report on the ref and how much money in the sweep stake pot for guessing the time of Albion first goal which has rolled over more occasions than we would have liked?

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
Gardeners Lewes before game Albert and Evening Star (occasional pop into Standard cos loads of mates there but hate the place) after then back home to Crabtree

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
You didn't specify a home match so I'm going to comment on away matches, specifically those in London, and say "getting home at a time that many of you consider routine".

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Final whistle - when all the pain is eventually over (until next time).

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Just that moment walking from the concourse out to seeing the pitch, spending a couple of moments taking it all in before ambling to my seat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here