Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is your favourite Xmas Film ?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Some of his films always go down well at Chrimbo though. Tradition for me and my friends to get together over Christmas period and watch either Raiders or Last Crusade. Remember One Christmas Day, girlfriend at the time had never seen Last Crusade. Always nice to view a classic when someone in the room has never seen it.

The LC is superb.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Aren't they going home for thanks giving in that though? Good film still.

Bad Santa for me

Bad Santa!!!!

Then Home Alone and Muppets Christmas Carol.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Every december I have to watch the following:

Home Alone 1 & 2
Bad Santa
Love Actually
Polar Express
Miracle on 34th Street

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
I really like National Lampoons. When he brings home that colossal Christmas tree and his neighbours, husband and wife standing next to each other, see him heaving it indoors...

Husband: "Where are you gonna put that Griswold?"

Griswold: "Bend over and I'll show ya"

Husband: "How dare you talk to me like that!"

Griswold (looking at neighbour's wife): "I wasn't talking to you".

Cracks me up every time.

:thumbsup:

It's a Wonderful Life

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Ice station zebra

The Peanutroaster has just said The Great Escape......... He can't post on here because he is banned.

My favourite is Debbie does Dallas. It is also my favourite Easter film as well.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Where Eagles Dare. Snowy, if not especially Christmassy. Broadsword to Danny Boy!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
The Peanutroaster has just said The Great Escape......... He can't post on here because he is banned.

My favourite is Debbie does Dallas. It is also my favourite Easter film as well.

The same Peanut Roaster that has raised thousands of pounds for give a scouse musician a home for christmas ? i shall get on to one of the moderators to review this upstanding albion stalwarts case seeing as its nearly easter .

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
At Christmas it should be obligatory for the BBC to play all the Laurel and Hardy films over a 10 day period.

Failing that, Where Eagles Dare, The Guns of Navarone, The Sea Wolves or Around the World in 80 Days, (David Niven version)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here