• Spades

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other.........

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters

Benny Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
London
there are obviously a whole load of different types but for me it's got to be bridge. i get a lot of abuse for playing at the ripe age of 22 but it's still undoubtedly the best card game of all.
:p

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
POKE her

Like a bit of CRIBBAGE as well though, if I'm in the mood.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Bridge, haven't played it for years and would probably need some numpty lessons to get into it again but it is a brilliant game. Have also tried Texas Hold-em Poker, again a few years ago, wasn't too bad at it...which came as a bit of a surprise.

Can remember playing a game called sevens when I was a kid, different cards meant you had to do something different (black jack, pick up seven (hence the name), two, pick up two, there was another card that changed direction, etc, etc), also used to play a game called chase the lady...have played it as an adult and some people called it bash the bitch...and something less complimentary!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
:dunce:I like poker but I play it so infrequently that I always forget the basic play and am too embarrassed to go to a game and admit I have forgotten.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Shit Head !!

The greatest card game ever, FACT!!!

Agreed, I was on holiday last week and everyone was playing it, although for some reason the Aussies just called it "Shit"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here