For being my favourite plane to fly in 737 Dreamliner

Mortdecai

Aug 6, 2009
Kirkkonummi, Finland
9e499d431d7480390e8c63203f91a778.jpg

Has to be the A10

jaghebby

Mar 18, 2013
Its the Spitfire for me. But the Tempest was a pretty formidable fighting machine to and a favourite of mine.

Hawker-Tempest-Mk-V--IWM-HU-2173.jpg

Also a quick shout out to the Hawker Typhoon Preservation Group who are trying to get a Hawker Typhoon back into the air. https://hawkertyphoon.com/

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I went to the Bournemouth airshow this summer (saw 2 days worth), and I was lucky enough to see the first ever airshow debut of THIS

AIRPOWER16_-_Air_to_Air_SK35C_Draken_%28color%29.jpg

The Saab Draken. It literally looks like something out of Battlestar Galactica. Some may recall it from the old 80's SAAB adverts, when they flew it over one of their boxy cars. It was retired from the Swedish military some time in the 90s, but like I say, this summer gone was the first ever airshow appearance, and it was SENSATIONAL. On our second day they put it up there with a Typhoon Eurofighter, what a bloody treat. The speed and noise was absolutely mindblowing, you could literally feel your own ribcage vibrating.

The Typhoon was my fave, until I clocked that little swedish slut.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Love the stealth bombers if anything as they look like Batman should be flying them

0d73c6bdbeeedacf920e6b4c5b417d5e.jpg
d657bc9ce930bc38d6bc44f82a8b4b92.jpg

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
So much choice...

Civilian has to be Concorde no other comes close, a beautiful piece of engineering and years ahead of its time.
Military wise a call out for the Buccaneer, Hawk, C130 Hercules and A10 Tankbuster but my favourite has to be the Vulcan more like a majestic bird than an aircraft. At the opposite end of the scale was the Tornado an absolute piece of shite plus anything the French flew.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
View attachment 117722
View attachment 117723

Has to be the Lockheed L1011 Tristar
Worked on these for 20 years in the RAF and flying as an engineer for the last 15 years..
Multi role aircraft......Passenger or freighter or pure freighter......AAR ( Air to Air Refuelling tanker) ..
Got me to many countries all over the world as far away as Fiji / New Zealand.

Unfortunately they were retired in 2014.

:yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn:

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Swordfish from WW2 although it look more WW1. My dad used to travel in them during the war although his main role was to sort out their armaments.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Amazingly short take-off and landing;

skyvan.png

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
Tough question. Snap answer is the Vulcan but the SR71 is a contender as are the Phantom and Lightning. Nothing brings a misty eye like a Spitfire. And then for aerobatics there is that crazy vectored Mig.

OK, if I have to choose one I stick with my first choice. Nothing looks like it or sounds like it. Vulcan it is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here