Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is your favorite PC game for killing boredom?

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
Rome/Medieval Total War. Honestly could spend whole days playing this trying to take over Europe. For anyone who has played it, "Oh, just one more turn" becomes quite a common phrase.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
If anyone is into a micro-management game where you run a village, give Banished a view:

http://www.shiningrocksoftware.com/game/

I am so bad at this game but it is so good. Had it for ages now AMD have barely made it through one full cycle of seasons!

My votes:

Football Manager
Civ 5
Company of Heroes
Baldurs Gate 2 (classic and still great)

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Civilization III is 89p on steam..... I'll give it a go!!

no, this and the rest of the serious as good for killing large parts of life. along with Football manager and Total War they should have health warnings or regulated under the misuse of drugs law or something, they are ridiculously addictive.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Football Manager, wonderful, wonderful game. Be wary if you're the sentimental type though, I'm still at West Bromwich Albion in 2026 (having begun in 2011), revered as a club legend and even follow the real life exploits of several of my players.

Age of Empires is another classic, I remain a big fan of building an enormous army, slaughtering my enemies until they reach the brink of surrender, then withdrawing my troops and allowing them to rebuild before attacking again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here