Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What is your FA Cup Mojo these days?!

What is your FA Cup mojo these days?

• 0/5 - Just want us out as soon as possible, so we can focus on more important challnges

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
5/5 we can win it, and RDZ really wants to. Winning a trophy would be huge for this club and city.
For the first time in my Albion supporting tenure we are realistic contenders for the FA Cup. Glory and a European spot up for grab what is there not to get excited about.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
We can win this trophy. Clearly if we get closer, my 4 will turn to a 5

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
I won't get too excited until at least the quarter finals. I'd probably be more excited if ESPN didn't bury their FA cup coverage behind the far too expensive (for one game a month at best) ESPN+

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
Solid 3, going tomorrow also went to stoke no nerves if we win we win not too disappointed if lose but wouldn’t mind at least a semi final this season

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Buzzing for Sheffield United tomorrow (yes, really). I've always loved the FA Cup personally. Hopefully we can win and get a decent tie at home in the 5th round. A day on the beer up north whatever happens though. :drink: 🚂:rave:

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
I am absolutely gutted that I can't watch tomorrow's game - the Under 12s I coach are in an indoor tournament. Should never have entered them...

That tells me my cup fever is at least 4/5.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
As a fanbase I reckon we are well above average when it comes to FA Cup fever, and that is clearly because we are realistic contenders.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
5 all the way, I don’t wish to sound entitled but I’ll be disappointed if we don’t get to Wembley again at least once and wouldn’t it be great twice (3rd time lucky )🙏

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I was looking at something earlier, which I'll share here...

- In our entire history, we've only made it beyond the fourth round of the FA Cup on 14 occasions. 14 times in 123 years, or once every nine years or so.
- We went 16 consecutive seasons, from 93/94 to 08/09 inclusive where we didn't make it as far as the fourth round.

There are only three sides I genuinely worry about. One of those has already been knocked out and the other faces a tricky tie tonight. We CAN win this competition.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
I avoid looking into the future. I am pleased we are still in the FA Cup, enjoy the competition and just expect the players to do their best.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here