What is wrong with Crystal Palace fans?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

seagullfromamex

Apr 6, 2012
I mean, they always act like complete assh*les, are arrogant and always have to note they are "bigger club". :facepalm: :ffsparr:

Just...what? All of their good players ARE leaving, their stadium is ugliest in the division - wondering how it already did not just collapse, we were in front of them last season...

On the other hand, We are signing players with Premier League/Liga BBVA/Serie A experience, have a great, beautiful stadium and "Bright-on" future. We have Tony Bloom and Gus Poyet, who can lead this club to deserved glory.

WHY cannot scum fans just realize Crystal Palace era is over (If there was one, anyway ???), they will definitely be down next season, they will lose their toys Zaha and Clyne, just as they did lose Scannell. Palace has NO future, and will never have. They are just a small club with ranting fans and crappy players.

Crystal Palace is going to hell, and I am going to enjoy watching every bloody second of it. :albion2::albion2:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Their biggest problem is DENIAL

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I'm sure there is a reason for this thread but I must have missed it.

TBH I'm not interested beyond getting pissed with them forever trying to take this site over. From a footballing perspective they simply don't feature.

Couldn't we just keep to Brighton threads on here and leave Palace ones to BBS or whatever it is?

note: I'm afraid I have to also admit to not jumping up and shouting if we all hate palace when we are not actually playing them! :lol:

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
Their main problem is that they live in the past, don't recognise the reality of the present, and are worried about how far they might fall behind in the future.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I mean, they always act like complete assh*les, are arrogant and always have to note they are "bigger club". :facepalm: :ffsparr:

Just...what? All of their good players ARE leaving, their stadium is ugliest in the division - wondering how it already did not just collapse, we were in front of them last season...

On the other hand, We are signing players with Premier League/Liga BBVA/Serie A experience, have a great, beautiful stadium and "Bright-on" future. We have Tony Bloom and Gus Poyet, who can lead this club to deserved glory.

WHY cannot scum fans just realize Crystal Palace era is over (If there was one, anyway ???), they will definitely be down next season, they will lose their toys Zaha and Clyne, just as they did lose Scannell. Palace has NO future, and will never have. They are just a small club with ranting fans and crappy players.

Crystal Palace is going to hell, and I am going to enjoy watching every bloody second of it. :albion2::albion2:

What a cringeworthy post. It may just be me, but it's the Brighton fans that are getting all uppity and making out we're the new Barcelona that are pissing me off at the moment.
I take it you're forgetting that they took 4 points from us last season? Finishing above them doesn't really mean all that much when they embarrassed us on home turf and we didn't even make the play-offs.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
They smell for a start!.....they all look like they need a good bath.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
What a cringeworthy post. It may just be me, but it's the Brighton fans that are getting all uppity and making out we're the new Barcelona that are pissing me off at the moment.
I take it you're forgetting that they took 4 points from us last season? Finishing above them doesn't really mean all that much when they embarrassed us on home turf and we didn't even make the play-offs.

Totally agree. Is the OP 12 years old? A Bright-On future? This is embarrassing!

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset

1) it is just you, well a few other holier than thou pompous apologists.
2) we are celebrating, that's all, I for one will continue thank you very much.
3) the post is a bit over the top...
4) they beat us yes, but as even the palace cretins keep stating, its a marathon not a sprint.... let's compare records once we have had our own stadium for at least 5 seasons..... we will be worlds apart.

seagullfromamex

Apr 6, 2012
Totally agree. Is the OP 12 years old? A Bright-On future? This is embarrassing!

No, the OP is not 12 years old. OP is pissed of the way Palace fans talk about Brighton fans on their forums, and seeing they ban you instantly if you say anything against that "club", I wanted to post it here. Chill.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
No, the OP is not 12 years old. OP is pissed of the way Palace fans talk about Brighton fans on their forums, and seeing they ban you instantly if you say anything against that "club", I wanted to post it here. Chill.
Why would you go on a Crystal Palace forum?

Eastbourne

Jun 4, 2011

ARE all their good players leaving? As far as I know, they've only sold 1, and he was a bit shit anyway? I haven't seen any evidence that Palace are losing their good players, but they seem to be signing Ross McCormack which you'd have to say is a decent transfer.

Why do you think they'll be going down next season? I can't see McCormack or Joel Ward wanting to sign for a relegated club.

Perhaps only YOU, in your childhood wisdom, can see something about Palace that dooms their players to failure? I think you should grow up a little, then give this "banter" thing another try.

Eastbourne

Jun 4, 2011

You must be 13 then. Gotcha.

Palace fans feel superior because they have been for a very long time. It's up to Brighton to change that now, and continue to progress in the future. Ultimately your silly little rants aren't going to convince people to change their minds.

Go and find something useful to do, it's nearly your summer holiday!

seagullfromamex

Apr 6, 2012
You must be 13 then. Gotcha.

Palace fans feel superior because they have been for a very long time. It's up to Brighton to change that now, and continue to progress in the future. Ultimately your silly little rants aren't going to convince people to change their minds.

Go and find something useful to do, it's nearly your summer holiday!

Dude are you mental?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports