Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is worse talksport or 5dead

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
H & J on Talk Shite, that's it. 5 live Football Daily podcasts are excellent & keep me up to speed while I'm away. Love the Monday Night Club.
Brighton don't get mentioned too much anywhere; we're the forgotten club this season now we don't have a media darling managing us. Good way to be though, under the radar.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
By the way, anyone heard the Barry Glendining & Max Rushden show on Sundays 11-1 on Talk Sport. Big fan of BG on Guardian Football Weekly, funny guy.

The Legend that IS Lawro

It's 'canard' Del
May 8, 2013
Burgess Hill
Agree, H & J keep TalkSport afloat, should bring back Mike Parry (who can live without racehorses wearing rear-view mirrors?), import Danny Baker and mix him back with his old mucker Danny Kelly......and oh yes, leave Keys & Gray in Doha. Job done.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Talkbollocks is exactly that.

5live can be incredibly smug, and my maximum listen to 606 tends to end around 30 seconds in exasperation.

So back to Radio 4 and 4extra.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
First it was Talk Radio, then Talk Sport, they should just rename Talk Premiershite - thats all they ever talk about. You can't compare TS with 5Live, its desperate tabloid radio with desperate ads..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here